Attend the industry event of the year that brings together key biopharma dealmakers who will share their insights and perspectives. The Allicense 2011 focus will be on delineating the latest leading practices in innovative financing and creative partnering structures. The program will offer a lineup of speakers from various perspectives including corporate strategy, business development, licensing, R&D, finance, VCs, academic, and legal.
Save with Early Bird Registration
Register by March 31st and save 25% off the regular registration rate of $1,950. Registration includes two days of conference sessions, continental breakfasts and seated luncheons on both days, and attendance to the Breakthrough Alliance Awards Dinner.
- Ian Dukes, Ph.D., VP External Research & Development, Amgen
- Tillman U. Gerngross, Ph.D., CEO, Adimab, Inc.
- Nicholas J. Simon, Managing Director, Clarus Ventures
- Regis Kelly, Ph.D., Executive Director, California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3)
Special Closing Session
- Roger Longman, CEO, Real Endpoints LLC
- Barbara Kosacz, Partner and Head, Life Sciences Practices, Cooley LLP
- Innovative M&A structures. Learn how recent M&As involving contingent value rights have been structured including the accounting, diligence, and additional key aspects related to these increasingly complex agreements.
- Ablexis consortium. Understand what methods could be chosen by platform firms to provide and control access, given the groundbreaking Ablexis antibody consortium disclosed last October.
- Monoclonal antibodies. Hear from the dealmakers representing some of the most recent and innovative mAb partnering.
- Impact of deal making on IPOs. Explore how the timing and scope of validating deals can impact IPO success in the current constrained market.
- University-Pharma alliances. Examine the benefits from the buy- and sell-sides of sponsored research collaboration deals as pharma firms seek more direct ways to build their pipelines.
Breakthrough Alliance of the Year Awards Dinner
Join us for a special webinar on April 12th when the nominees will be unveiled.
We will be joined by senior executives from:
Ablexis | Adimab | Amgen | ARIAD | Arsanis | AstraZeneca | Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals | Bristol-Myers Squibb | Calistoga Pharmaceuticals | Clarus Ventures | Cooley LLP | f-star | Genentech | Ipierian | Ironwood Pharmaceuticals | Isis Pharmaceuticals | KaloBios Pharmaceuticals | Merck | Onyx Pharmaceuticals | Pfizer | QB3 | Roche Molecular Systems | Takeda Pharmaceuticals | Targacept | Third Rock Ventures, LLC | Versant Ventures | Xencor | Xoma
For more information, visit www.recap.com/allicense.