3175 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Cooley will be hosting SVForum's monthly main event. This month, the event will discuss technologies and business models to look out for in 2012 and what to expect in the cleantech and life science sectors. The distinguished panel of speakers will take a look at the trends in technology and will forecast what might be coming down the pipeline.
The panel will be providing their best interpretations of what they see for 2012, including:
- Which technologies and business models are going to be hot - or not! – in 2012
- Where is the best place for startups to find top talent?
- What is the deal with super angels? Are they still trying to put too much money into startups, funding 30 variations of the same theme & driving up valuations? Should you dive in, or stand well back, and how is this going to play out?
- Cleantech – Are we on a long term roller coaster, or are things going to smooth out?
Moderator: Danielle Naftulin Reed, Cooley LLP
- Todd Kimmel, Mayfield Fund
- Ari Levy, Bloomberg News
- Bipul Sinha, Lightspeed Venture Partners
To register, please visit the event website. For more information, please email Eileen Cheng or call 650/843-5071.