Cooley is the Platinum Sponsor at the Rocky Mountain Region's premier Intellectual Property Institute.
The 11th Annual Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Institute will focus on trends in intellectual property law. Senior federal judges, in-house counsel from innovative Silicon Valley companies, and practice leaders nationwide will be presenting. Cooley attorneys Wayne Stacy and Carolyn Juarez serve on the planning committee for this Conference.
Featured Agenda Items:
Inter partes Review Basics - Part 1 | Friday, May 31 | 10:45 AM
Cooley partner Heidi Keefe will moderate a panel that will include the following topics:
- What are the new rules for inter partes review?
- Overview of pending cases
Crowdsourcing Issues In Licensing | Friday, May 31 | 10:45 AM
Cooley attorney Ian V. O'Neill will present a session covering the following topics:
- Ownership, use, and license issues related to crowdsourced content: suitability, reliability, and a refresher on safeharbor protections
- Communication issues and inadvertent liability
- Promotion issues: incentivizing the crowd without accidentally breaking the law
- Privacy issues unique to the cloud
- Taking the crowd mobile: sharing ideas and identities via the mobile world
For more information, please visit the event website.